Why Choose Us?
We believe a successful business expects and depends on competitive pricing, quality service, reliability and trust, therefore, to ensure our customers’ needs are met, we take pride in achieving this every day. This philosophy has driven us to become one of the UK’s premier consulting companies within the waste management industry.
We operate throughout the whole of the UK and beyond.
Our dedicated team has over 100 years combined experience within the waste management industry, which enables us to understand the customer’s needs immediately.
Unique Selling Points
We enjoy a National Account status with most waste carriers because of the volume of trade we do with them. By becoming a client of ours your business will enjoy the benefits of this, and will subsequently receive lower waste management costs. This is where our expertise pays dividends:
- As a client of ours, we will advise you as to the appropriate container needed for your establishment and type of business you are operating.
- Depending on the results of our free on-site survey, we can provide you with savings from 5% up to and possibly in excess of 20% of your current waste disposal costs.
- You will receive scheduled waste pick-ups and the highest quality of service operating through the company.
- We will take care of all price negotiations, pick-up scheduling, and invoicing.
- You will receive one invoice per period and will only need to liaise with one company, us.
We cover all commercial business waste management requirements, allowing our clients to be provided with all their waste management needs from one company. The waste management industry is vast and complex. Every business has a duty of care as detailed in the Environmental protection Act 1990. We will assist with compliance, supplying waste transfer notes and legislative updates as and when necessary.