About the supplier
Our roots began in 1886, when S.C. Johnson founded his parquet floor business in Racine, Wisconsin. Not too long after, another of our legacy businesses was founded in 1923 in Chicago.
Both businesses continued to grow and thrive throughout the 20th century, serving customers around the world. In 1996, the business was acquired by a new company. Then, in 1997, the commercial and institutional portion of what was known as S.C. Johnson & Son, Inc. Commercial Markets separated from its parent company to form S.C. Johnson Commercial Markets, Inc., which operated as Johnson Wax Professional.
In 2002, Johnson Wax Professional was acquired and the combined company was renamed in March 2010, when it was simplified.
In 2011, the company was acquired by a new company becoming what it is today, creating a new global leader in food safety and security, facility hygiene and product protection.